CSR Consultant | £ 46,000 | London
Our client is a well known organisation, who are looking for an experienced CSR Manager, to head up new strategies and initiatives which will add value to the company. Excellent benefits and basic salary.
Some general interview tips are shown below, review these carefully before you go into an interview:
- Takes copies of your CV with you
- Review the company before the interview and prepare for the question you may be asked
- Arrive on time for your interview
- Always greet your interviewer with a handshake and by their last name
- Look awake and interested, and try and keep your eyes on the interviewer
- Stress your achievements
- Always conduct yourself professionally
- Answer question with more than just yes or no, but try not to talk to long
- Be enthusiastic in your responses and body language
- Avoid complaining about previous employers
- Do not raise salary discussion in your first interview
- Wear suitable clothing
Always remember that first impression count, and you donít get a second chance, so make sure you are fully prepared for an interview. Think about why a company should hire you, what can you bring to an organisation, donít waffle on to much, and just answer questions properly.
Make sure you remember your manners, and build up a rapport with the interview, by showing a sense of humour and energy, if you follow these simple tips and recommendation you are well on your way to presenting yourself in a positive light.