A leading consultancy firm is looking for an experienced low carbon consultant that can work with an existing team.
The company need someone who has worked with clients, who require advice and guidance relating to current legislation and regulatory obligations.
This Low Carbon Consultant will provide advice on technical and behavioural energy management, low carbon strategies and policies.
The sucessful candidate will have:
• Good understanding in the use of modeling techniques
• Knowledge of Renewables and energy requirements and commitments across the UK
• A good knowledge of current energy and sustainability issues
• Excellent communication skills
• An interest in the sustainability subjects
• Can pass on information in presentations etc. to our staff and clients
• Excellent report writting skills
This is an impressive opportunity for someone with the right career history, to work in a team of consultants and with clients from around the world.
If you are interested please send us your cv below