A leading solar energy providor requires an analyst who will required to review solar system specifications, output from energy meters and other data to analyze the performance of solar systems.
Once the information is gathered the analyst will use various mathematical tools and scientific models.
The sucessful candidate will have:
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics or Physical Sciences
• 2+ years relevant work experience in scientific field (solar energy experience would be highly valuable)
• Excellent organization and analytical skills
• Can process and present statistical information
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Years of experience with computers, spreadsheets and data analysis
This job offers a candidate the chance to work with one of the most innotive and respect solar energy organisations in the world. This job will also require some international travel.
If this job sounds like something you would be interested in, then apply below.