An extremely urgent position has been created for a Senior Landscape Architect with a global consultancy who have recently won awards in recognition for their outstand contribution in the environmental field. They have offices across the world, from the United States to Australia and offer an opportunity for the successful candidate to work abroad on a few of these projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for project leading the team to ensure that all project deliveries are met to the high expectations of the client, and the project costs and quality is kept within budget. As the head of this team it will also be your responsibility to conduct the project presentations as well as being the main point of contact for the client.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will have worked in a similar position of responsibility previously ideally in a consultancy environment
• At least 5 years post MLI experience
• Experience in leading and managing a team
• A confident speaker with excellent presentation skills
• Experienced with creating designs for public buildings
This position offers an excellent remuneration package which include a company car, as well as the opportunity to work on international projects